Alpine Provisions Top 10 Year in Review 2022
1. Launch of our ultra-sustainable, biodegradable Body Wipes in March
Cleanse and refresh, no rinsing required with our Body Wipes. Sustainable Lyocell wipe is gentle on skin, while effectively removing grime and odors. Naturally-derived ingredients combined with skin-soothing Aloe Vera and our sustainably-sourced essential oil blend provide an instant refresh; anytime, anywhere.
2. Winning the Good Housekeeping award for Vetiver & Sage Shampoo in April
Good Housekeeping gave our Haircare a 2022 Beauty Award! We're honored for this recognition, as we've put a lot of thought, science, and amazing ingredients into helping your hair look and feel its best, sustainably.
3. Launch of our new Oral Care collection in May
100% sustainable smiles came our way with our Oral Care collection launch. We introduced a full collection of adventure-ready sustainable Oral Care essentials including Toothpaste Tabs, bamboo Toothbrush, vegan Dental Floss, and a copper Tongue Scraper.
4. COBS program - supporting 1% of sales every day
Our future truly depends on the future generations’ ability to understand the world around them. For this reason, Alpine Provisions has partnered with the Colorado Outward Bound School to provide young adults with scholarships for outdoor leadership programs in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado, Utah, Alaska, and Wyoming.
5. Winning Men’s Health grooming award for new Body Wipes in June
Our Body Wipes won a coveted Men's Health award in the 'Gym' category. We’re proud and humbled.
6. Winning our first Allure Best of Beauty Award for the new (Tongue Scraper) in our Oral Care collection in September
Made with natural copper, our Allure 2022 Best of Beauty Award winning Tongue Scraper removes bacteria from the tongue, which naturally helps freshen breath. This easy-to-use self-care superstar cleans up quickly (with warm water and mild dish soap) and includes a handy, sustainable cloth storage/travel pouch.
7. Letters + feedback from our COBS scholarship participants
Our future truly depends on the future generations’ ability to understand the world around them. In their own words, this blog describes the adventures some of our recent scholarship recipients experienced.
8. The launch of our sustainable holiday gift collection - we’re so proud to provide solutions with zero-waste in October
The provisions this holiday season are a curated list of our teams’ favorites and personal selections for elevating daily self-care rituals to a nature plunge - with zero-waste. Choose from the Sustainable Starter Set or the Adventure Essentials Duo.
9. Our partnership with Conservation Alliance and twelve other like-minded sustainable brands in the #wekeepitwild campaign in November
We are proud to support the Conservation Alliance, partnering with other like-minded member brands. Together, we will use our collective power to further efforts to protect North America’s wild places and outdoor spaces.
10. Our partnership with the Plastic Pollution Coalition (and being included in their amazing plastic-free holiday gift guide) in December
Plastic pollution is an environmental, wildlife, climate, human health, and social justice issue. People and communities across the world are finally waking up to the fact that plastic pollution impacts everything. We are excited to be a partner with the Plastic Pollution Coalition to share the #LifeAfterPlastic message.
Founder & CEO