5 Ingredients for Great Hair
Sustainable Hair Products
If you’ve ever perused the haircare aisle of a natural grocery store, you know there are plenty of options where non-toxic shampoos and conditioners are concerned. If you’ve ever bought any of those products, you know the chasm between “might as well have shampooed with dish soap” and “hits most of the marks” is vast.
In all fairness, it’s difficult to create a shampoo that meets the needs of every person, yet if a shampoo and conditioner’s quality is high enough, it will work well for most Hair Types, most of the time.
The Best Non-toxic Shampoos & Conditioners
When we set out to create our line of Shampoos and Conditioners, our intention was to create Haircare that everyone in your household can use with great results. This means the formula must be lightweight but hydrating, gentle, yet efficacious, and last, but never least: it has to smell great.
We’re pleased to let you know that we’ve succeeded. Available in four signature Alpine scents, our Haircare is (brag alert) really freaking great. Use it once, and you’ll understand why it’s a standout amongst other sustainable shampoos and conditioners. Here are five reasons why:
1. Plastic-Free Haircare – Ok, not technically about your hair, but who cares about good hair if the Earth is choking on single-use plastics? Last year we took our entire line plastic-free. Our Haircare comes in 100% recyclable aluminum bottles with a BPA-free lining. Pumps may be purchased separately and are designed to be reused multiple times.
2. Essential Oils – Not only do our Essential Oil blends have aromatherapeutic properties, but specific Oils we employ have properties that are designed to help with hair’s growth and shine, and support scalp health. These Oils include Lavender, Peppermint, Balsam, Cedar, Rosemary, Sage, Tea Tree, Black Pepper, and Vetiver. Each of our blends includes at least two of these Oils, so pick the scent you love most and know it’s working double-duty.
3. Aloe Vera – Aloe is a potent ingredient in both our Shampoos and Conditioners. Its benefits to your hair and scalp include: helps to promote hair growth; deep cleanses oil from scalp and hair, and helps repair hair strands.
4. Jojoba Oil – Jojoba helps deeply moisturize and condition hair, fight dandruff, promote thickness and growth, and can help delay graying.
5. Sunflower Seed Oil – This Vitamin E rich Oil is deeply nourishing to all Hair Types and helps prevent breakage.
image credit: Yoann Boyer