5 Ingredients for Great Hair
Sustainable Hair Products
There are plenty of options where natural shampoo and conditioners are concerned. Yet, very few are truly amazing. In our experience, many (even expensive brands) typically land a notch or two above dish soap thanks to the way they leave hair limp and lifeless looking.
In all fairness, it’s difficult to create a shampoo that meets the needs of every person, yet if a shampoo and conditioner’s quality is high enough, it will work well for most hair types, most of the time.
The Best Non-toxic Shampoos & Conditioners
When we set out to create our line of shampoos and conditioners, our intention was to create Haircare that everyone in your household can use with great results. This means the formula had to be lightweight yet hydrating, gentle yet efficacious, and last, but never least: it had to smell great.
We’re pleased to let you know that we’ve succeeded. Available in four signature Alpine Provisions scents, our Haircare is (brag alert) totally amazing. Use it once, and you’ll understand why it’s a standout amongst other sustainable shampoos and conditioners. Here are five reasons why:
1. Plastic-Free Haircare – Ok, not technically about your hair, but who cares about good hair if the earth is choking on single-use plastics? Our Haircare comes in 100% recyclable aluminum bottles with a BPA-free lining. Pumps may be purchased separately and are designed to be reused multiple times.
2. Essential Oils – Not only do our essential oil blends have aromatherapeutic benefits, but specific oils have properties designed to help with hair’s shine and support scalp health. These include Lavender, Peppermint, Balsam, Cedar, Rosemary, Sage, Tea Tree, Black Pepper, and Vetiver. Each of our blends includes at least two of them, so pick the scent you love most and know it’s working overtime to help balance your hair and scalp.
3. Aloe Vera – Aloe is a potent ingredient in both our shampoo and conditioner. Its helps stimulate hair growth, balance oil (without stripping it), and repair hair strands.
4. Jojoba Oil – Jojoba helps deeply moisturize and condition hair, fight dandruff, promote thickness and growth, and can even help delay graying.
5. Sunflower Seed Oil – This Vitamin E rich oil is deeply nourishing to all hair types and helps prevent breakage.
If you haven't tried our Haircare yet, get ready to have your mind blown by just how good natural shampoo and conditioner can get. Thanks to stellar formulating and these amazing ingredients, your hair will look glossy, conditioned, and vital, every time you use it.
image credit: Yoann Boyer