Controller APPLY NOW
Reports to: Joshua Onysko
If interested, contact: email@example.com
The Controller position is responsible for the company’s financial plans and policies and the management of all accounting and finance operations.
- Build quarterly forecasts and the annual budget in collaboration with the Executive Team.
- Lead the monthly close cycle and all accounting operations, including the daily management of accounts receivable, accounts payable, cash management and payroll.
- Support the company’s strategic sales plans by creating and monitoring sales reports across brands and sales channels
- Keep management informed of all current activities through analysis and various reports.
- Provide financial analyses as needed in particular for capital projects, pricing decisions and contract negotiations as requested by management.
- Review and manage company’s cash flows and projected cash positions.
- Compile and analyze production and inventory variances and report significant issues to management.
- Develop and refine accounting policies, procedures and systems as needed.
- Ensure the organization is compliant with sales and use tax requirements
- Coordinate production tasks, submit, track and optimizing purchasing and manage inventory reporting and reconciliation.
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and inventory principles
- Advanced level knowledge production and inventory management software applications, including QuickBooks, Microsoft Office – Excel, NetSuite
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a wide range of internal and external contacts.
Education and Experience
- Four-year degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration. Graduate Degree Preferred.
- 3-7 years of experience, preferably with manufacturing industries.
The Nature of Pangea Organics, Inc. and Alpine Provisions Pangea Organics
Everything we make comes from the combined wisdom of cutting-edge science and organic technology and the elegant perfection of the untamed creative process.
All of our choices -- from fair-trade, organic sourcing, to 100% plant-based, non-synthetic formulas -stem from a commitment to beautify and nourish our communities while keeping the earth's best interest at the forefront of every decision. We know that the fringe predicts the future, and our brands have the job of stewarding the fringe as it moves us, collectively, toward living with greater respect for planet, purity, and people.
We make products that elevate your daily self-care rituals to a daily nature plunge. Our Castile Body Wash, Deodorant, Lip Balm, and more are loaded with nutrient-dense, skin-loving, organic Oils, such as Olive and Coconut, and are scented with sustainably sourced, organic aromatherapy blends inspired by some of our favorite places in the natural world. Everything we create is sourced with respect for people, planet, and purity. A portion of all our sales benefit a scholarship fund we have created in partnership with the Colorado Outward Bound School that provides young adults with three-week-long outdoor leadership programs in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado, Utah, Alaska, and Wyoming.|||Remote (Company based out of Boulder, CO)|||||||||s1MKPv0Axy7ZD4Ep|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||YEAR|||range||||||75000|||130000|||true