Outdoor Field Sales Representative APPLY NOW
10% Commission on Net Sales into Outdoor Retailers
State Sales Opportunities below
Partner: Karen Kenney
If interested, contact: email@example.com
We are searching for a business-savvy Outdoor Field Sales Representative to support our Alpine Provisions brand. As an Outdoor Field Sales Representative, you will increase brand awareness, advise Alpine HQ team, develop expansion strategies, and prepare sales reports. You will also be required to keep abreast of market trends and answer any questions and queries professionally.
To be successful as an Outdoor Field Sales Representative, you should be able to identify weaknesses in the current sales strategy and make effective recommendations. Outstanding candidates should be keen problem solvers with good leadership skills and business sense.
Outdoor Field Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Travel to meet with existing accounts and prospective customers.
- Determine locations for new accounts or expansion within existing accounts.
- Analyze budgets and sales reports and make recommendations for improvement.
- Schedule in account training sessions as requested by customers.
- Suggest point of purchase and other tools that would help drive sales.
- Set targets and gain support to achieve them.
- Attending industry events where selling and networking are possible.
- Prepare sales reports and deliver presentations if requested.
- Partner with customers and answer all questions and complaints efficiently and professionally.
- Keep informed of product developments and market trends.
Outdoor Field Sales Representative Requirements:
- 2+ years experience in Sales into the Outdoor Industry.
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to establish and maintain professional networks and account relationships.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- A willingness to work irregular hours.
- The ability to travel regularly.
- Multitasking skills.
- A high degree of professionalism.
- A strong passion for the outdoors and a healthy lifestyle.
Outdoor Field Sales Representative Open State Coverage Available:
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- Rhode Island
- West Virginia