Production Operations Manager APPLY NOW
Reports to: Joshua Onysko
If interested, contact: email@example.com
Pangea Organics is seeking an experienced Production Operations manager to plan and direct all purchasing and logistics activities across multiple product lines. This essential role will need to collaborate with the cross-functional team (Sales, Design, Marketing) to ensure products are brought to market on time and on budget.
Production & Inventory Management
- Interact directly with contract manufacturers and the product development team to track projects and drive progress during the development process.
- Generate and maintain production schedules for all product lines, including coordinating with sales and the management team to meet company and customer requirements.
- Submit, track and optimize purchasing from existing and new suppliers.
- Monitor supplier capabilities, pricing and lead times. Develop alternative suppliers as required to ensure continued supply chain integrity.
- Coordinate status check-ins with suppliers and manufacturers consistently to ensure production timelines are being met.
- Maintain accurate inventory, perform cycle counts and manage inventory reporting and reconciliation.
- Manage contract manufacturer and supplier relationships.
- Track and monitor new project-related tasks as delegated by the Sales & Marketing and Design/Packaging teams.
- Oversee activities of the warehouse, distribution and 3PL management including monitoring customer feedback, retail order preparation and quality control.
- Develop production and logistics budgets and manage activities to accomplish financial objectives.
- Coordinate delivery of all necessary documents and physical products in a timely manner, ensure payments are approved and routed to Accounting team.
- Create, implement and refine processes that improve Inventory management and purchasing accuracy and efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in Business, Logistics or Finance
- 5+ years of experience in purchasing and logistic planning
- Advanced level knowledge production and inventory management software applications, including QuickBooks, Microsoft Office – Excel, NetSuite
- Must understand advanced concepts of generally accepted inventory management and purchasing practices.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work autonomously and utilize internal project management tools to stay organized and connected with team.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and project management skills The Nature of Pangea Organics, Inc. and Alpine Provisions
The Nature of Pangea Organics, Inc. and Alpine Provisions Pangea Organics
Everything we make comes from the combined wisdom of cutting-edge science and organic technology and the elegant perfection of the untamed creative process.
All of our choices -- from fair-trade, organic sourcing, to 100% plant-based, non-synthetic formulas -stem from a commitment to beautify and nourish our communities while keeping the earth's best interest at the forefront of every decision. We know that the fringe predicts the future, and our brands have the job of stewarding the fringe as it moves us, collectively, toward living with greater respect for planet, purity, and people.
We make products that elevate your daily self-care rituals to a daily nature plunge. Our Castile Body Wash, Deodorant, Lip Balm, and more are loaded with nutrient-dense, skin-loving, organic Oils, such as Olive and Coconut, and are scented with sustainably sourced, organic aromatherapy blends inspired by some of our favorite places in the natural world. Everything we create is sourced with respect for people, planet, and purity. A portion of all our sales benefit a scholarship fund we have created in partnership with the Colorado Outward Bound School that provides young adults with three-week-long outdoor leadership programs in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado, Utah, Alaska, and Wyoming.|||Remote (Company based out of Boulder, CO)|||||||||z4Nu2JGm4Se9uMCz|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||YEAR|||range||||||75000|||80000|||true